Monday, December 2, 2013

December

I can't believe this year is almost over!

Here it is already December and I feel like we should still be somewhere around late October.

I haven't updated in a couple of weeks, either, so there are a couple of recent manis missing from this blog. Oh well. On with the now, eh?

Here in Minnesota, we've only just been brushed with snow, thankfully, but I'm sure it's coming!

I've been wanting to do another jelly stampwich for a bit, so that's the inspiration for today's mani.

(Sorry about the crappy picture)

Polishes used:
Orly Nailtrition
L'Oréal Miss Pixie
Stamped with Sinful Colors Snow Me White and Salon Express SE20
L'Oréal Miss Pixie
Essie Luxeffects Set in Stone
Stamped with Sinful Colors Snow Me White and Shany SH17
L'Oréal Miss Pixie
Seche Vite

I need more snowflake/winter-themed stamps! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment