Sunday, October 13, 2013

Wicked Vespa Walker Bait

Woo, that's a mouthful!

Several weeks ago when Dollish Polish announced a Limited Edition polish called "Walker Bait" to be released in time for the season 4 premier of The Walking Dead, I knew I had to have it! The fact that it's an awesome green holo with a duochrome shift was a bonus! 

So today's mani is my yay-Walking-Dead-is-back-omgwtfbbq-zombie-brainzzzzz tribute to this awesome show!

Polishes used:

Revlon Colorstay Gel-Smooth Base Coat
Nails: Dollish Polish Walker Bait x2
Accent nail: Zoya Vespa x2
Stamped with Essie Wicked and Shany SH23 plate
Seche Vite on all nails except accent.

So excited for the show tonight!

2 comments:

  1. I nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award! Please check: http://druidnails.blogspot.nl/2013/10/versatile-blogger-award-yay.html :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgoodness, thank you for thinking of me!!!

    ReplyDelete