Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Leopard Nails

How fun! I'm personally more of a giraffe print girl, but seeing how I don't have a giraffe stamp and I didn't feel like freehanding that, leopard it is. ;)

This is the second time I've tried these. Yesterday's attempt was an absolute fail. I used a shimmery gold polish as the base color and it just looked AWFUL with my skin tone. Yuck.

For this, I decided to Google leopard skin to find some inspiration for colors. I found a beautiful photo that showed a multi-colored base of white and tan - perfect.

To create the look on my nails, I started by painting them white. I then sponged on a glittery/holographic brown in random spots, leaving generous portions of the White showing through. I then stamped on the black spots and yay! Little leopards on my nails.

Polishes used:

Revlon Colorstay Gel-Smooth Base Coat
Sinful Colors Snow Me White
OPI DS Illuminate
Milani Black Magic
Seche Vite

RAWR!

No comments:

Post a Comment