Monday, October 7, 2013

Halloween Nails, v1

October is my favorite month of the year for many reasons! Autumn, beautiful crisp weather and gorgeous colors everywhere, Halloween and spooky themed parties and movies, and birthdays!

And since this is the beginning of my Birthday Week celebration, I thought I'd do the first of probably a few Halloween themed manis!

Today's is a Halloween Skittle mani full of fun, spooky stamps. :)

Colors used:
Revlon Colorstay Gel-Smooth Base Coat
L'Oreal Mango Mamma, Jolly Lolly, Berry Nice, Miss Pixie
Milani Black Magic
Sinful Colors Snow Me White
Color Club Halo-graphic
Seche Vite

Stamps used:
Shany SH02, SH09
Vivid Lacquer VL013

My birthday is Friday and I'm already planning what a Halloween/birthday mani will look like. :D

I stamped out all of my Halloween stamps on paper so I can plan ahead for the next designs!

Oh! AND I have a special polish coming any day that will HAVE to be worn Sunday for the season premiere of The Walking Dead!

So many manis this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment