Monday, October 21, 2013

Blue/Purple Duochrome

Blue! I have a thing for blue nail polish. And this one is special - it's a duochrome that flashes between a deep royal blue to purple.

I've had this color for months but haven't tried it before today. Shame, because this beauty definitely deserves wear time.

I was going to stamp over it, but I just love how it looks on its own!

By itself it's a but sheer and would take probably three+ coats to look like the bottle, so I decided to put it over Orly Royal Navy (also an untried. Seriously, for as much as I love blue polishes, I'm surprised I had two shades as gorgeous as these two that I hadn't used yet.)

Polishes used:
Revlon Colorstay Gel-Smooth Base Coat
Orly Royal Navy x1
Butter London Scouse x2
Sexhe Vite

My pictures don't capture the full shift between blue to purple - it's truly better in person!

No comments:

Post a Comment